If you happen to like boiled potatoes for salads or mash potato dishes but you are bored of waiting them to boil and of cleaning all the pots needed to cook them, or if you just want to cook a single potato, you will love this recipe!
In general, men are believed to be very practical so when they cook they are very good at finding the easiest solutions there, too. Proof of this is this recipe that a man who cooks often taught me!
- 1 medium potato
- Do you expect more?
- Wash the potato very well.
- Pierce it several times around with a fork or a knife and place it on a plate in the microwave.
- Bake for approximately 4 minutes, at the highest power.
- Depending on the size of the potato and the power of the microwave, it may take a little more or less time.
- If you put 2 potatoes then the time raises to about 7 min.
Good Luck & Bon Appétit!
What a better way to make easier your days, by keeping all recipes you like, organised. SHOP NOW
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)