An amazing recipe where everyone can eat cauliflower without realizing it. Ideal for all those who stubbornly refuse to try this amazing vegetable. It is low in carbohydrates and this makes it a good substitute for potatoes. It is rich in vitamin C, so very useful in winter for strengthening the immune system. It is also considered an anti-cancer food.
Kids will love this recipe!
- Cauliflower washed and cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- A little sweet or smoky or hot paprika (optional)
- Oil for the pan
- Make the gluten-free batter as recipe says.
- Season the cauliflower with salt and pepper (optional)
- If we want it a little spicier, sprinkle it with a little paprika (optional)
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Caution! Don’t expect it to turn pink like with conventional flour, but it will take on its color.
- Serve with Skordalia – Traditional Greek Dip with Bread, Walnut & Garlic.
- Optionally serve it with ouzo, tsipouro or retsina.
- The smaller the pieces, the less the cauliflower shows and the softer it becomes.
Good Luck and Bon Appétit!!!